Come Grow With Us
Step 1: Select Your Position
Front of House Manager
Do you want to be a leader and an inspiration to others? Be part of the team that makes the Guest Experience happen? This is the path for you!
- Progression of Growth: Blue Shirt –> Manager –> Senior Manager –> Assistant General Manager –> General Manager
- Work alongside a team of people who are guest-facing and involved in the guest experience
- Develop yourself and others around you to achieve standards
- Involvement in all facets of the business: shift management, financials, inventories, scheduling, product knowledge
Do you love events and being part of someone’s special day? Whether its a Kid’s Birthday party or someone’s WEdding or Mitzvah, and everything in between?
- Event Operators love being part of the team who is there the day of the event to make that person’s day unique and special
- Event Operators can either stay within operations as a long-term goal
- Or if you want to Sell, Book and Detail Events, the Progression of Growth: Event Operator –> Sales Coordinator –> Business Development Manager –> Event Sales Manager –> Senior Event Sales Manager –> Director of Sales
- Learn and work all the ins and outs of selling, booking, detailing, and running events
Internships are 3 months long and designed to be rotational in order to give interns as much exposure to the business as possible.
Front of House Internship
- Learn and work all facets of Front of House operations: Service, Bar, Host, and Events
- Exposure to all facets of the business: shift management, financials, inventories, scheduling, product knowledge
- Learn and work all facets of Front of House operations: Service, Bar, Host, and Events, with a focus on events
- Exposure to the Event Sales side of the business: sales process, outbounding strategies, reporting